Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Good morning


We woke up to snow this morning, a Spring Snow.  I need to remember that this snow is the 'poor man's fertilizer'.  It will not stay long, it might be gone this afternoon, surely by tomorrow.  We have been loosing our Winter Snow at a steady slow rate.  Slow is good, the brooks don't over flow but are running fast.

I have been working on my two doileys at the same time.  I am on the tree round of Under An African Sky.  I have 16 trees to make and decided to make them in stages.  That way, when I am done with the trees, I am done with the trees.  I took pictures this morning to show you the beginnings.  I was pleased to find that I had seven centers, I thought that I only had finished six.  Only nine to go and then on to the next stage.


I have finished row 10 of Renulek's Spring Doiley 2018.  I enjoyed this round.
 

Enjoy your spring weather.  Happy tatting and thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment