Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Halfway and 3 finishes


I am at the halfway on the center of my 3030 Quilt.  When I started the center, I was thinking of 1-inch spacing on the rays that.  I do like it at 1-inch but next time I may do a 2-inch spacing of the rays.  Every ray goes to the center and that is a bit of stitching and thread congestion.  I may go back and take out some.  It will all depend on how it looks when the upper part of the ray is stitched.  I still have the blue flower and the pink buds to stitch around the appliqué.  Blue flower will get some petals like the purple one.  


A second Thankful Scalloped Table Topper was completed.  The same thread colors were used for the stitching but different material for the scallops.

My 60-degree Diamond Table Topper: Love has been finished.  Well, almost.  I just realized when looking at the picture that I have to do a blanket stitch around the hearts.  They are only on with fabric adhesive that may lift off when washed.

The second pumpkin table runner is bound.


I used some fat quarters that I had to piece the backing.   Great way to use up novelty material.


 Enjoy your day and threads.  Linking up to Kathy's Quilts and Slow Sunday Stitching.

8 comments:

  1. You almost make me want to take up patchwork and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your table toppers and runner. I think the quilting looks great just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects you are working on and have finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely things going on here. I rather like the scalloped edges table toppers - are they place mat sized?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scallop edge to scallop edge they are 14.25 inches across

      Delete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words. It is nice to have finishes.

    ReplyDelete