Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Finally, a Turn of the Frame


We have not been home much the last two weeks.  Family gatherings.  I am so pleased that I was able to turn the quilt frame for my 3030 Quilt today.  That means that I am just pass halfway.  What is more exciting is that the center block is more than halfway.  

I still like the rays in the center, but it is taking a bit of time.  Which seems to take forever when you aren't home.  We will stay put for a bit now.  Hope to turn again soon.


I have been stitching for two hours each day and wishing I could stitch longer.  This is where I will be after the Patriot's game tomorrow.  Enjoy your day.

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

9 comments:

  1. Your project is so lovely! I like the rays as well and also completely understand about projects seeming to take forever when we’re not home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunrays are perfect for the background of the flowers. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is just gorgeous. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 hours is a long time to stitch! The quilt is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progress is progress! Looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching, progress is made when turning the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's beautiful!! it's going to be an heirloom when it's completed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two hours a day is a lot of stitching, it all adds up slowly. Your project is looking wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Thanks for showing us your progress!

    ReplyDelete