Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2024

Not much

Big computer has come home.  Laptop that I did my last entry on became jealous and has now gone to the computer man.  Don't know what I did, but I could not get online.  The laptop is a family hand me down that I only play Mahjong, Solitaire and look at Blogs on.  Who knows what I did when I made it work harder.

Friends were visiting last weekend; we have been to Boston this week.  My five-year evaluation and all is good.  Now I won't go back for a year.  

Looking around my cave to show what I have done over the last two weeks and I don't see much.  The Black Cat runners are finished and two have been given away.  Here is mine on the sideboard.




Two were made at 60-inches long and one at 45-inches.  I kept one of the 60-inch runners.  Next time I make this runner I will stay at the 45-inch.  60-inch on our table going from North to South, too long for me.


Here is a close up of the curvy piano keys from the cat side.  When we were in Boston for the overnight, (I had 0730 and 0830 appointments) I did the facing stitching on the last runner.  I am liking making facing for these, you don't lose the edge pattern.


The other slow stitching that I am doing is a new Christmas stocking for the Grandbaby.  I have three different Santa stockings that I made years ago for the girls.  There are now repeats as family members come in.  Gold thread will be stitched on Santa's ribbons but that will be the last stitching before I begin the outline stitching.


Enjoy your threads today.  Santa will be stitched on during football.  

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  

 

4 comments:

  1. I love that table runner. What a pretty stocking. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you could take your project with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner, and stocking! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased your 5 year evaluation is all good. Your black cat Halloween runner is very nice, and having hand stitched Christmas Stockings is such a wonderful family tradition.

    ReplyDelete