Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Squirrel

Well, I am learning something new.  My desktop computer that I write my Blog entries from has gone for a spa treatment.  (Not sure if it has a virus or not.  Our antivirus program has changed.)   So, here I am on a laptop that I never have done a Blog entry on.  So far, so good.  We shall see if I make it to the end.

My Squirrel:  I saw this material, Meow-gical Night by Wilmington Prints and it had been stitched into a table runner.  The pattern is Easy Striped Table Runner by Karen Montgomery.  I am not a person who puts up decorations for Halloween, but I really liked this material.   Three runners have been made, two long, one short.  Two will be given away.
 

They were machine quilted with a cross hatch in the center and a wiggly piano key on the outside border.


You might be able to see the quilting on the backside better.


Sunday I will add the borders and hand stitch while football is on.  Shall see how New England does with a new quarterback.

Enjoy your threads this day.  I think that I have made it to the end. 

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.
 



 

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute runners. You did a great job with the new computer. Enjoy stitching your binding today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fabric and you’ve made really good use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runners turned out very well. I wouldnt have thought to quilt wiggly piano keys, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about the wiggly key until I saw the quilting on the back. These are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete