Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

A Bountiful Life Quilt



My Quilting Buds and I are working with the same quilt pattern.  We are each make our own quilt.  We work together by discussing the blocks; where we have had problems and what we have done to make certain appliqueing parts of the blocks easier. 

Bluebell Bouquet is the first block that all three of us have completed.  Mine is upper right and I can't remember which is Kathy's or Betty's.
 






I have finished my second block, showed it to you last week. There are 20 blocks in this quilt with four borders also being done with applique.  Only 18 to go, my third has been prepped and the stitching begins tonight.  (Monday Night Football begins.)

Jane, thank you for commenting on my last post.  Was exciting to see that someone came back to read after I had been gone for so long.  You made my day.

1 comment:

  1. I’m sure others read, even though they didn’t comment. I think it’s a great idea to work on the same project and be able to discuss it.

    ReplyDelete