Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Little Flowers


Our youngest read my blog to see Ziva in her debut photo (as seen in last entry).  I was then informed that Gibbs was VERY upset that his picture was not posted.  Here, as they sleep on their 'bunk bed',  you can see our two new Fur Children Ziva on the top of the picture and Gibbs on the bottom of the picture.  They are very close cats. 


I am still working on my Flower Garden and almost 1/4 of the way done.  I have still not made the grapes to applique on A Bountiful Life.  I am happy with working with my hexies.  I did make a small project this week.  Smaller hexies which I then turned into coasters/mug rugs.  This back side photo shows the one inch hexies made into a flower compared to the hexie flowers in my garden quilt.
 
 

Here are the two sides of the coasters.  You can see that the one on the right is not yet finished.  The open area is where I turned it inside out.  I love that wooden floor material.  It is left over from my S'mittens runner.


On our second trip to Boston last week I didn't work on the quilt.  Instead I knitted two dish cloths.  One on the way down and one on the way back. 


Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment