Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

On The Way Up

I am very pleased to say that I am half way done.

Here is where I hit the bottom and began the border.  I turned the corners and began putting in the flowers.  We have had dark, cloudy, rainy, foggy weather for the end of the year and our beginning of the new.  Dark days, dark pictures using natural light. 


Here is the half way point.  I will continue to add the border as I go up.  The upper part is more words, sayings, more open.  I think that it may go faster.  I shall see.  I will have to return to the lower half to put in the year and my saying.  Need to get that figured out.


May your New Year be filled with threads (and fabrics).  For us I would like to add snow and sunlight. 

Linking up with Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday.






 

4 comments:

  1. Your stitch is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Enjoy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work reminds me how much I love this pattern. It's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so very much. I am enjoying this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty cross-stitch piece. I love the border. I would like some snow and sunlight also. We too have been dealing with grey, cloudy days. Now we have bitter cold also.

    ReplyDelete