Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Not Ready

Linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  But I am not ready.  What will I work on!!

We went to Boston and back on Friday.  (A 3-hour drive one way.)  I didn't have anything to work on in the car other than knitting a dishcloth.  I was so not ready to travel.  

Thursday evening, I finished the center applique block for Heartfelt.  

Last evening, I did the applique basket handles for the next block.  I will sew up the two basket blocks this afternoon.  


I guess the beginning of my afternoon will be setting up the evening hand work for the rest of the week.  May your week go well.  Enjoy your threads.

 

9 comments:

  1. The centre applique block is beautiful. Such a lovely pattern. Those hearts are so pretty and anchor the block perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your applique looks so pretty. I love the center of Heartfelt. I need to bring something every time we drive to Boston. I like to knit or crochet in the car rather than sew as I am always worried about losing a needle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your centre applique block is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me smile when you said "Not ready to travel"! it's been so long since I've travelled, I think I forget how to get ready! But hand stitching is a must for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your centre block. I could knit a dishcloth in the car but not much beyond that, certainly not do handstitching or tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your center block is beautiful, I love the colors! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words. I knit on long car rides and also applique. I have dropped a needle in the past but was able to find it when we stopped at the rest stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful applique block! It's always good to be prepared for slow stitching times during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just aren't ready! Sometimes it's OK to just enjoy being in the moment! Enjoying the scenery on a car trip, actually watching a movie, you know. No worries, no expectations! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete