Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Squirrel

This week has not been a week for me.   It was good to help others with several projects and events.  But it left little time or energy for me to sit at my frame or machines.  

Thursday a package came in the mail.  My package had a quilting pattern and also the kit for Accept What Is by Lizzie Kate.  Little did I know that the kit was to become a squirrel.  After 13 hours of stitching time over four days, the squirrel is done.  Just finished it, then sat down to write this entry.  


I am thinking that I might try to frame this myself.  Will let you know.  

This week is a quieter week for me.  Time for stitching and sewing.

They are saying that we are going to get the snow from a Nor'easter, 1-2 feet, Monday to Wednesday.  We shall see.  The storms that they have predicted so far this year have fallen short in the amount of snow.  Snow, but not what they said.  Snow is OK by me.  I see it as our well water or the water for the reservoirs.  

May you enjoy your threads and be safe.  

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that quotation! Thank you for sharing! Yes, I wish we had more snow...we barely got flurries this year and desperately need the moisture! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughts on snow are spot on, though I'm glad it doesn't snow here; much too cold for me. =) Love the quote you so beautifully stitched. It will look lovely framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with framing, the quotation is a good one and beautifully embroidered.

    ReplyDelete