Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

June


June was a busy month.  We began it by traveling to Maryland and Ohio to visit family.  Didn't get as much handwork done in the car as I wanted.  So, I am a little (like lots) behind in what I wanted to complete.

My June handwork and finishes:

I have a new great nephew arriving sometime at the end of July.  Here are pictures of his little boy quilt.  In my mind, boys don't like baby themes, this has a Tonka truck theme.  All boy to me.



His Dad is a policeman in the Houston, Texas area.  I was looking for police theme quilting and found this Texas Sherriff idea.  It is Edge to Edge Quilting by Amelie Scott Designs.  At first I was going to use the brown on the top but I didn't like it.  I changed the top thread to a cream and kept the brown for the bottom thread.  You can see the pattern design on the back.  I really enjoyed this one.


Here is the quilting pattern on the front.


I was able to keep tatting on the Doileys by Renulek.  Both have row 11 completed.  The #20 is 16.5 inches across and the #40 is 13.5 inches across.


2 comments:

  1. Great quilt and beautiful doilies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berkshire Tatter Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Berkshire Tatter has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/tatting_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.


    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete