Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Ella Maria Continues



Broderie Perse on a Pieced Block-Block 23

This block is first pieced. Then I cut out parts of a motif that was printed on material.  I then rearranged the parts and appliqued them to the center of the block.  This is the first time that I had ever used this technique.  I have several more blocks to make using Broderie Perse.


Pieced-Block 27
 

Pieced-Block 34


Applique-Block 40


We went up to Maine for Thanksgiving and to keep my hands happy, I set this up as a kit.  I also had another block ready to work on and my knitting,  I was able to knit in the car, four hours up and then five hours when we returned.  (Busy Pike around Worcester on a Saturday.)  Didn't get to work on my projects much while at our daughter's house.  We sandwiched a quilt for her and then just a little knitting for me.  I appliqued this Sunday and Monday during football time.

Have a nice day and may your hands be happy and busy.

 

1 comment: