Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Three Things Continues


I was slowed down a bit as Three Things did not travel to Maine over Thanksgiving. 

The house is done and I am almost finished with this section.  On the right I have flowers to fill in on the tree and another peacock to make.  Then there is that little tree thing to finish.  

The section below is a pattern of flowers and vine and then I begin the outer border.  The outer border goes across the bottom and up the sides.  When I get the border up to where I began, the upper section begins.


Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching.  May your day have moments of thread.

 

14 comments:

  1. It is growing beautifully! Happy slow stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that pretty?! I love the happy, Spring-like colors. Enjoy your slow stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty sampler. I am looking forward to seeing that peacock and the rest of the flowers and tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love looking at all the animals and flower detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! I have I think one more broderie perse to do on the EMD blocks, I looked at your previous post. That is going to have to wait until after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look at the material that I have for the Broderie Perse and have a hard time deciding how I will cut it apart and then put together. I think those blocks will be the last ones that I do.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful workmanship. I see a resurgence of interest in cross stitch lately; have you noticed that too? I certainly have a few UFOs stashed away that I would do well to bring out of storage and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitch is stunning. So many beautiful motifs in this piece. Have a lovely day and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...your stitching is so beautiful with such a detailed project! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an exquisite cross stitch you are stitching. Those colours and your beautiful stitching is restful to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a gorgeous project. It looks quite big, what size is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 42cm by 57cm. It is a British pattern. I have it in a 24inch roller frame.

      Delete
  11. So pretty! Lots of interesting details!

    ReplyDelete