Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Three Mats

This has been a busy week.  I really not sure why, but it was.  My Three Things did not get enough stitches placed to make a difference to show you. 

But, I did make three Reindeer Mug Mats.  These were made using the Foundation Paper Piecing technique.  The face was made as one part of the pattern.  The antlers were made using five parts of the pattern.  Then all the parts are put together.   

Two of these will be leaving home today to live with a friend.


Today's slow stitching will be Three Things.  Linking up with Slow Stitching Sunday.  May you have a great day.   

 

6 comments:

  1. That's such a nice design, looks a bit fiddly with thise antlers though. Did you have any problems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem that I had was remembering how to cut the shape for the antlers. Once I had that set, they were fun to make.

      Delete
  2. Cute reindeer mats! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Reindeers! I love the striped binding!
    Merry Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete