Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Almost


We were in Maine last week visiting the ocean and two of our girls.  Not much was done with my threads, and I have been slow to restart since we have been back.  The needle did start dancing again and I am almost halfway with the rays in my 3030 Quilt center block.  I am doing them every one inch which is probably over kill but it is my quilt.  I am enjoying doing the straight lines in all directions.  Stitching away from me is my favorite direction.


I will be putting in a bit of hours in this section as I am going around all the flower and leaves.  I did put petal lines on the three red and yellow flowers to the left.  Not sure if I will do it with the others.  Will it really matter.  I will wait to see how fussy I feel when I get to them.

I brought this to Maine with me to finish the caps.  Not done.  I guess that is why there is football today.  Hope to finish this while I watch the Pats.


Enjoy your threads today.  

Linking with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

 

5 comments:

  1. I imagine stitching those straight rows is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting and appliqué. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are quilting around that beautiful vase of flowers. How nice that you enjoyed a trip to Maine and a visit with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 3030 quilt is looking amazing and what a beautiful strawberry block.

    ReplyDelete