Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Visitor

We have noted the most handsome visitor over the summer.  Yesterday we saw him (or her) taking a nap in the back yard.  He (she) left when we started taking pictures.  I keep telling Gibbs and Ziva that this is the reason they aren't allowed outside.  (Those are the raspberry beds in the background.  I need to clean them up for the winter.)

We put away the table umbrella last Saturday for the season.  In doing so I did in the tip of my right thumb.  I am still using a band aide for cushioning.  That slowed down my slow stitching for a bit, but I am back on track now.  Getting ready to do a turn of my 3030 Quilt.  I found this small piece that I will get back to before the turn.  I must have run out of thread and didn't mark it, so now I will have to go back to finish.  That will happen when I am done with going around the flowers.

Right Side

The Center.  

Left Side

The Thankful Scalloped Table Topper by Shabby Fabrics has been finished.  I am so pleased.  Fabric from my stash was used for the backing.  I am using the other piece to make another, which is now about halfway done.  The scallops will be made from material that is in my stash.  


May you all enjoy your day with threads.  

Prayers for all who are dealing with the aftermath of Ian. 

Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

 

5 comments:

  1. Your 3030 quilt is very pretty, happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks so good. Your visitor must know they’re safe there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is so gorgeous. Have a wonderful day and happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your visitor is cute, but a little scary too. I love your table topper. So pretty. Your quilting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete