Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Finishes


I have some finishes to share.  Last week I showed you the Silent Night Scalloped Table Topper from a Shabby Fabrics kit.  Today I can share with you two more that I have finished.  The one on the left is from the kit.  The one on the right is my choice of materials.

They were stitched in grey and I used fabric for the scallops that I picked up at my local quilt shop.  Again, the background are pieces that were from a Quilt Shop Hop years ago.  I have one more to make.  The pattern needs to be copied onto the fabric and then stitched.  That is a goal for this week.

Remember when I showed you back in June, a kit by Shepard's Bush?  All parts are now complete.  The bag, the pincushion and the scissor fobs.  They were all stitched at the same time.  I just never finished the putting together.  It took about 90 minutes to complete both fobs.  

Now it will be easier to find my scissors.  I have several pairs of this little scissor.  They are always going somewhere that I don't remember being.  I need to make fobs for all my little scissors.

My Slow Stitching today will be the 3030 Quilt.  No interesting football until 4:30 today.  Enjoy your threads.


Linking with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.
 

2 comments:

  1. I need to make myself some scissor fobs. I too seem to misplace them even though they may be right next to me. That whole set is very pretty. I really like your table toppers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce to finish the fobs, very pretty. The table toppers are very nice.

    ReplyDelete