Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Moving along

I thought I had taken more pictures than this.  But this is all that I have.

I am pleased to say that the center of my 3030 quilt is done.  The red border around the center has also been finished.  I am so pleased to see that I really am over halfway done.  I have been stitching about 1.5 to 2 hours a day this week.  It feels so good.

A new stitch along project was begun on January 1, 2023.  This is happening over at Jo's Country Junction.  The Black Dog Sampler by The Scarlett House.  I am working on 36 count linen and stitching with Needlepoint Silk.  Jo is doing this stitch along over the year.  It shouldn't take me that long.  Stitching with this silk is enjoyable and I usually only stitch on one project at a time.  (Doesn't mean that the project makes it to completion or framing.  Only that the stitching is done.)


I thought that I had a picture of the mittens.  Only the thumbs need to be finished and the threads run in.  Then I will begin a second pair with a different pattern, snowflakes.  A larger size knitting needle will be used to make them just a bit bigger.  I know that I should be a sample knitter, but it doesn't always happen.  

Enoy your Slow Stitching Sunday.  This will be linked to Kathy's Quilts.

 

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing more of that quilt. Enjoy your Stitch Along. I thought I would be able to join one this year, but I already have way too many projects in progress that are time sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a milestone, the centre finished and over half way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making great progress on several projects... way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilting, and great stitching project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilting on the centre of your quilt is amazing. Goodness, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete