Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Littles

Here are the last seven Littles that I made.  My chips, big and little, look the same.  (Same material just a different placement in the chip.)


It takes about an hour and ten minutes to make two chips and the nine-patch.  It can take me between one to two hours to make a Little.  They are foundation paper pieced.  Easy to do (as long as I am paying attention) but fussy.  I am glad that I am making them but glad that I am doing chips so that I can see a bigger finish.

I have four more 16-inch chip blocks to make and then I will stitch them together.  I will not use sashing for this one and will make a knife edge binding for it.  That is my plan now.  It will be sent out to be quilted.  Looking forward for it to be done but I still have lots of scraps left.  The little chips continue, and I have another idea in mind.

Slow stitching today, not sure what it will be.  Will be sitting at the machine making it do the work.

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  Enjoy your threads today and stay safe.

3 comments: