Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Little

This has been a busy week, and I don't have a finish to show.  Not good.

So, I will show you Little #245, Christmas Star.  (Little Blocks 365 at Sentimental Stitches.) Here is my table with the trimming bits after it was done, just before I swept them into the garbage.  (Some landed on the floor, sigh.)  This block was made after two 10-inch chip blocks and two nine-patch.  It took longer to make than the previous four.  

This block has 53 little pieces and will be a three-inch block when it is in the quilt.  Foundation paper pieced.  The only way to do something like this.


The next one, #246, has only eight pieces.  Maybe I will have two waiting for me today.  Maybe not.

I only have 12 more 10-inch chip blocks to make and then I start putting it together.  Should have all the blocks finished this week.  Nothing on my schedule at this time.

Have a great week with your threads. Need to get some slow stitching going and soon.

Linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - 53 pieces in a 3 inch block! It looks great! Have fun with the next ones. Fewer pieces sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an awful lot of little pieces for such a small block. Enjoy stitching up the next block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so adorable! The perfection of paper piecing is the only way to go for some blocks.

    ReplyDelete