Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Corner

...it worked!!!!  I have the outer boarder vine done and it matched!  I'm so excited.

The upper left corner was where I ended the outline vine that began at the bottom of this piece.  I kept my fingers crossed that it would link up just fine and it did.  There were a few times that I had to redo areas on my way up but I caught them quickly and they were easily fixed.

I now have seven large flowers to put in and then I start on my way back down.  The little flowers need to be put on the vine across the top and around the corner.  I forgot to put in little stitches on the vine between the flowers.  You can see them across the top and they are on the bottom but I forgot them on the sides.  It will be a quick trip down.


There is one counting mistake that you can see.  The letter A.  I noticed it at the letter K and wasn't going to take all those letters out to fix it.  It made my Q hang over the line by one stitch.  There must be another fudge somewhere but i cannot remember or find it.

Now I need to figure out what my words will be at the bottom.  I know the year will be 2022,

Have a great day, enjoy your threads.  Linking up to Slow Stitching Sunday at Kathy's Quilts.


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love when the borders match on the first try. I would never notice the misplaced letter if you hadn't pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is looking fabulous and such cute needleminders that you are using on your magnetic board. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete